Mission

Hi!

I am so glad you stumbled on my little blog! 

I am a wife, a student, a mom to a beautiful three year old little girl, a full-time Veterinary Technician and a Licensed Wildlife Rehabilitator. I am VERY passionate about the preservation of our planet and all living things, reducing my carbon footprint and adapting to a zero waste lifestyle. I am all about sharing things for the betterment of ourselves as individuals. Whether it is reviewing products, sharing healthy recipes or just spreading awareness for a great cause, my goal is that you leave with something to make you a better you. 

The main focus is going to be spreading awareness about Environmentally friendly and Cruelty Free products and practices. You can also look forward to delicious recipes that help you look and feel great, beauty tips and tricks, product reviews that promote a natural basis and support the cruelty free movement and much, much more! Basically, if it's a positive, healthy thought or thing, I want to share it with you! 

I really look forward to spreading awareness and positivity! Feel free to let me know if there is something you would like for me to research or try. 

XOXO

Alisa


Comments

Popular Posts